- Poland’s Chopin Vodka and iconic designer Vera Wang have created a limited-edition collaboration, Vera Wang x Chopin, set to launch in the U.S. this spring for $99 per bottle.
- Vera Wang x Chopin will go on presale on March 8 exclusively on ChopinVodka.com.
- Vera Wang personally selected a special variety of young potato that has never been on the market to create the new vodka. The potatoes are sustainably grown and sourced without chemicals or pesticides in the village of Krzesk, Poland, the location of the Chopin Vodka distillery.
- For the bottle design, Wang decided to keep the Chopin bottle’s iconic shape, adding to it a matte black-and-white color scheme, her logo, and signature. A poem is printed on the back of the bottle, an “ode” to how the vodka makes her feel, the memories it evokes, and the emotion, sensuality, and romance that vodka represents to her.
- Chopin says the new vodka has a distinct taste, aroma, complexity, and character unlike those of any other vodka.