6. I could not live without a hair conditioner, lip balm, and clear mascara for my eyebrows. I always got to have my eyebrows. I don’t care what’s going on, but my eyebrows got to be in place.
7. The worst job I ever had, I quit after 15 minutes of selling clothes. It was just one of those little boutiques in a strip mall.
8. My favorite curse word is f–k! The last time I said it was probably this morning when I thought my computer was about to die during a satellite tour. I was like, “F–k, do you not have it plugged in?!”
9. My nickname was Angie Fox because people couldn’t pronounce my name, Vivica, growing up and my middle name is Anjanetta.
10. I’m a neat freak. I drive people crazy with how neat I am. People come to my house and are like, “Is your house ever dirty?” I like things in order because I just work so much and have so much to do. And I make my bed when I get out of it, even at hotels, unless I need to change sheets.
Screening Room premieres Thursday, Feb. 18, at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT., while Cocktails with Queens streams Mondays at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT, only on Fox Soul.
—Edited by Billy Nilles