- Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. will expand and renovate its Appleton, Wisconsin, facility’s completions operations, further enhancing the creation and installation of award-winning Gulfstream aircraft interiors.
- The expansion will ultimately create more than 200 new jobs.
- The expansion will increase the current space by more than 13,000 square feet, bringing the total completions space to 126,500 sq ft.
- Upgrades will include:
- An upgraded furniture finishing shop to house Gulfstream artisans and the hand-crafted furnishings they build for each customer aircraft
- Consolidated completions back shops to improve workflow efficiencies
- Upgraded shipping and receiving capabilities to increase safety, capacity and efficiency
- Upgraded HVAC systems to increase sustainable operations
- The project is expected to be complete in the third quarter of 2021 and complements the expansion of Gulfstream Customer Support’s nearby maintenance, repair, and overhaul facility in 2019.