- Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. will expand and renovate its Appleton, Wisconsin, facility’s completions operations, further enhancing the creation and installation of award-winning Gulfstream aircraft interiors.
- The expansion will ultimately create more than 200 new jobs.
- The expansion will increase the current space by more than 13,000 square feet, bringing the total completions space to 126,500 sq ft.
- Upgrades will include:
- An upgraded furniture finishing shop to house Gulfstream artisans and the hand-crafted furnishings they build for each customer aircraft
- Consolidated completions back shops to improve workflow efficiencies
- Upgraded shipping and receiving capabilities to increase safety, capacity and efficiency
- Upgraded HVAC systems to increase sustainable operations
- The project is expected to be complete in the third quarter of 2021 and complements the expansion of Gulfstream Customer Support’s nearby maintenance, repair, and overhaul facility in 2019.
This article was originally published by Justluxe.com. Read the original article here.