- Karma Automotive today announced that it has agreed to collaborate with Blue World Technologies to explore the viability of a fuel cell system to provide primary propulsion power for a variety of future passenger and light commercial vehicles.
- Blue World Technology’s fuel cell system will be integrated with Karma Automotive’s electric vehicle architecture and piloted in GS-6 development vehicles for evaluation purposes. Testing and validation will take place in the United States and Denmark over the next few months.
- Karma’s flagship vehicle, the Revero® GT, Green Car Journal’s 2020 Luxury Green Car of the Year, is an electric vehicle powered by dual electric motors that embodies Karma’s goal of offering leading technology with a luxury experience.
- Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems based in Denmark.
- The exclusive fuel for Blue World Technologies’ fuel cell systems is methanol—a renewable liquid fuel that simply and cost-effectively can be stored for years and transported around the world while reusing existing infrastructure.
This article was originally published by Justluxe.com. Read the original article here.