BMW is introducing the quickest and most powerful production BMW car ever, the 2022 M5 CS Sedan. Available only for the 2022 model year and building on the immensely capable M5, itself recently updated for model year 2021, the new M5 CS is truly a one-of-a-kind vehicle in its class. The combination of increased power and a rigorous weight-reduction program through the extensive use of CFRP materials improves the power-to-weight ratio to elevate the performance and dynamics further enhancing the M5’s already very high street and track capabilities.
- The quickest and most powerful BMW production vehicle ever.
- 627 hp and 553 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 230 lbs. lighter than M5 Competition.
- 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds. Top speed of 190 mph.
- MSRP of $142,000 plus $995 Destination.
- Limited to one model year only. U.S. arrival 2nd half of 2021.
- S63 4.4-liter M TwinPower turbo V8.