Jul. 24th, 2022
Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team has created a collection of four Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team eBikes, presenting some of the most sophisticated eBikes on the market. These streamlined, lightweight, sleek and high-performance electric bikes blend Mercedes’ design, ingenuity and power to present some of the most sought-after luxury items of 2022. The collection showcases four models, including the Formula E ($3,450), Silver Arrows ($4,500), Silver Arrows Sport ($4,950), and a new high-performance Championship Edition ($5,800) which doubles as a 750W, dual-motor rocket ship.
Some of the key features include:
- A minimalistic Mercedes-Benz design with concealed batteries and motor.
- Digital LCD dashboard which includes a password-activated security immobilizer, along with phone charging functionality.
- Range of up to 75 miles with a top speed of 28 mph.
- Constant variable transmission paired with a carbon belt drive for a smooth and silent ride.
- Aluminum frame, hydraulic disk breaks and 700C lightweight alloy wheels.
- Carbon belt drive maintenance for up to 20,000 miles.
- Recharge time of only three-and-a-half hours.
For more information or to purchase an n+ Mercedes EQ eBike collection, visit www.nplusbikes.com, or via participating Mercedes-Benz dealerships.